|Solania||Bri "Vieparlafoi" Desiree|| |
|CHARACTER NAME||PLAYER NAME|
|Rise of the Dragon Queen||5e|
|Level 4 Ranger||Neutral Good|
|CLASS & LEVEL||ALIGNMENT|
|HEIGHT & WEIGHT||AGE|
Medium & 30
SIZE & SPEED
Solania, a High Elf, used to live with Wood Elves for a long time. She wasn't treated kindly as an outsider. What kept her at the at location was her only-friend Telus, a Half-Elf. Solania didn't want to leave her there and Telus wasn't ready to leave.
Then one day Telus left without a word, leaving behind a letter and an object that Solania now wears around her neck.
Solania came to Greenest looking for Telus.
- I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of newborn pups.
- I feel far more comfortable around animals than people.
- Nature. The natural world is more important than all the constructs of civilization. (Neutral)
- An injury to the unspoiled wilderness of my home is an injury to me.
- There’s no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.
- Light, Medium Armor
- Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons
- Shortbow, Longbow
- Shortsword, Longsword
- Favored Enemy: Humanoids
- Natural Explorer: Forest
- Fey Ancestry
- Fighting Style: Archery
- Animal Companion
- Cantrips: Fire Bolt
- Level 1: Speak with Animals, Animal Friendship, Hunter's Mark,
- Shortsword x2
- Leather Armor
- Common, Draconic, Elvish, Primordial, Sylvan,