|Akuban Capital City|
|Yearly Income||1,441,925 / 360,481|
|Gates||West||Horse Breeder||Yes||Dog Breeder|
|Resources||Arms, Cotton, Glass, Hemp, Horses, Books, Silk|
|Road to Tal'Ushar||66 Miles|
|Road to Abenkai||48 Miles|
Sandashar has beautiful, sandstone colored, huge walls that come up around 40 feet tall. There are brightly colored banners coming off of the walls. You can actually hear bits of music coming from the town as the ship pulls up. From the docks you can hear the the sounds of festivities coming from within.
There are one or two 6-storey buildings, a handful of 5-storey buildings, and a bunch of 4-story buildings.
- Ruler -
- Captain -
- Gatekeeper -
- Sheriff -
- Watchmen -
- Two-Storey Tavern near the docks.
- It is a nice warm place with a small fire going. It is filled a surprising number of odd races like half-orcs and goblins, as well as regular humanoids.
- Yellow Door Tavern
- Alchemist Shop, Owned by Rasputin.
- It is down a narrow dark ally. 3/4 down the ally, before it dead ends, there is a small staircase into a half-level underground. There is a little door with a knocker on it. Tied to the knocker by it's tail is a dead rat. (Devotion Ep 12 Part 2)
- High School
- The High School is a 4 storey building that is all indoors, so the recess and lunch breaks are taken outside. (Devotion Ep 12 Part 2)