In order to utilize the fear of death, players will leave this show when their characters die. To make things even harder, character death happens at 0 hp (instead of -10) and we use the strict RAW (rules as written).
Neal Erickson / Koibu - DM
Nick Prouvost - Malakai - Human Wizard
Sean - Van-Healsing - Human Cleric of Chis
Greg Hansen - Croak - Human Thief
Bijan "Teripper" - Corni - Gnome Fighter
Bastian Botta - Kain - Human Ranger
Max Meinicke - Mhorin - Dwarf Fighter
Ryan Hufschmid - Georg - Human Wizard
- Corni overhears a ne'er-do-wells purchase an Ugliness Potion in his father's tavern, The Half-Pint, in Shirebrook. He gathers his friends, Malakai, Van-Healsing, & Croak to investigate.
- Croak's sister is about to give birth, so Croak asks Van-Healsing to travel to his hometown to bless the birth, since the child was born out of wedlock.
- Van-Healsing sent to the village of Burnshire to officate a funeral. Also Malakai's Father has become ill.
- Bullywugs attack Shirebrook as our heros are distracted with other issues.
- The party fight with Hobgoblins for survival on an island off the coast from Anvil.
- The party sets out from Anvil to fight some bandits that have caused problems.
- The party arrive in Redport and seek to understand the mystery behind the death of Malakai's father's friend Hickkins. Malakai purchases a dog named Scooby.
- Party head to the village of Ratberg near Redport to take care of a Giant Rat problem.
- Croak & Malakai recon and investigate Boren's shop for later theft. Van gets a quest about missing people on the road to Hillsborough, and the party sets out.
- Party scout the hills around Hillsborough. Rumour that a tax wagon disappeared too. They hire 3 Dwarves, Redbeard and 2 Brownbeards to accompany them on the mission.
- The party, after meeting with Baron of Hillsborough, Lord Wiley Deephill, sets out with 2 knights and 20 watchmen to fight Ogres, who have the missing taxes.
- The party is back in the town of Ratsberg. Van is trying to undo a curse on Little Jimmy.
- The party is given a quest to save Baroness of Shirebrook's Daughter, Sella from the Bastards of the Firewood in Anvil.
- The party arrive in Anvil and seek to infiltrate the ranks of the Bastards of the Firewood in order to save Lady Sella from imprisonment.
- Arc Aldric is killed by a Troll. Malakai seeks to gain Aldric's former position at court.
- Griffon tower
- Redport Spiderweb Fire
- Starts at 4:02, after technical difficulties.
- Story picks up 2 months after arrival in Bon'Theris in Drekis. Mansion is complete. Malakai meets town VIPs, then heads off to Gumpbrun to kill giants to prove himself useful.
Bromance: When you and your best friend form an unbreakable bond not even alignment can stop, adopt dogchildren together, then mourn their loss together, commit mass genocide together, and settle down in a house together. Gib us a daily life episode pls.