|Ruler||Count James Vicious|
|Yearly Income||345,534 / 86,384|
|Populace Traits||Scared, Highly resistant to outsiders, superstitious|
|Gates||North, West, South||Horse Breeder||Yes||Dog Breeder||No|
|Resources||Cotton, Horses, Books, Gems, Ivory, Chalk|
Fortune is a Plains town that is been in the same family for generations. It's kind of a quiet place, there's very rarely any news out of this area (Game On Ep 4).
- Ruler Count James Vicious: 5'8" 165lb human male. Born 1466 (43). Anti-Social.
- Gatekeeper Mina: 5'5" 140lb human female. Born 1476 (33). Naive.
- High Cleric Rupart Thorn: 6'2" 154lb human male. Born 1451 (58). Nervous.
- Sheriff Dramos: 6'3" 230lb human male. Born 1463 (46). Obsequious.
- Watchmen 10: clubs, 5: heavy crossbows, clubs
- Human 100%
- Noble Houses 8
- Poor The Hanged Man
- Poor Horse Piss, Surly Trout, Bear Milk
- Common Clinks, Bruckle’s Brew
- Voraci 1
- Razorbrook River & River Crux, and a few small wells
- Full Moon Tavern - A Disguised Thieves Den
- Only one temple, and it’s to the death godess
- The townsfolk have a heavy accent, and are mistrustful of outsiders.
- Dry and hot all the time. Rarely cloudy.
- Unusually low numbers of guards, with no armor and low quality weapons.